The Samukawa-jinja Shrine is located in Atsugi and Chigasaki, which is near to the Sagami River in Kanagawa prefecture.
The nearest station is the "Miyama Station" on the JR line.
Miya-yama, Samukawa, Ko-za-gun, Kanagawa 3916
Access by car
- From the Iseawara Interchange, drive in the direction of Samukawa-jinja Shrine, and go straight past the Tamura crosswords.
- Then cross the Kamikawa bridge, and turn left on the Daimon Fumikiri-mae.
- Cross the train tracks of the Sagami line, and drive through the torii. In 2-3 minutes, you will find the Samukawa-jinja Shrine.
- Turn right after getting off the Samukawa North Interchange.
- From the Nakazato intersection, drive 2-3 minutes and you will find the Samukawa Jija Shrine.
A 5 minute walk from the Miyayama Station,
on the JR Sagami Line